cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM email issues reset passwords.

dhairbus
Dialled in

Cannot reset passwords on "xxx@virgin.net" or "@virginmedia.com" accounts.

I urgently require a link for a password reset for my @virgin.net email account.

Why don't VM provide readily accessible password reset links for all VM "legacy" email accounts associated with Virgin Media on the user accounts page? .The only account that seems to have a password reset is virginmedia login page.

I confirmed that the email address(es) are valid at "verifalia.com/validate-email"

Contacted 0345454111 for a reset link and it is/was a total waste of time, seemed more interested in renewing my contract 6 months before renewal !!. 150 gives it has not been possible etc. VM Help desk should be renamed sales and marketing. 

Dark Knight
2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Try this

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/manage-email-account

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Online support for VM associated  virgin.net and similar accounts is non-existent.

All relevant checks on forums have been done hence the request to 0345454111 helpline and frustration with VirginMedia helpdesk response.. The number of threads on email access shows how bad it's becoming 

Dark Knight