cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need blueyonder email account deleted as been hacked

Toffeebiscuit
Tuning in

hi I need my blueyonder email deleted asap as someone is trying to setup accounts using it as I’m getting password reset requests how can I delete it as I have no access to it as it was supposed to be deleted a long time ago

7 REPLIES 7

angusj2
Tuning in

Hi the same is happening to me - even accounts I have never had before like uber!!

Cannot seem to get any help to stop this

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Given the remarkable number of Blueyonder and NTL accounts being reported as hacked in recent weeks, perhaps those affected need to report this to the ICO as a data breach.  Seems VM want to shove their heads in the sand and pretend it's all business as usual.  

Me too but postmaster or something it’s American Uber 

Hey @Toffeebiscuit,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

What we would like to do is invite you in for a private message, I will be sending this to you shortly. If you haven't used our private message function before, you can access this via the purple envelope in the top right side of your screen.

Thanks. Joe

There was two other emails linked to my account will they also be deleted? Worries the same happens they are

[REMOVED]

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Hi Toffeebiscuit, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that there is an issue with the email and we ask you not to provide any details publicly as the mods will delete these. 

I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Sorry I thought I was sending them in a message