Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Need blueyonder email account deleted as been hacked

hi I need my blueyonder email deleted asap as someone is trying to setup accounts using it as I’m getting password reset requests how can I delete it as I have no access to it as it was supposed to be deleted a long time ago

Administrator of Blueyonder email address

Hi,I am need of some tech support, relating to Email / email addresses. I have been VM customer since Telewest days.All my family have blueyonder.co.uk email addresses. I used to be able to login into my account and change all the email addresses pas...

Virgin email not working

after all the problems yesterday now my virgin email stopped working at 1037 today. What on earth is going on at VM

S06622 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Emails

I have been sent 2 emails from p & o cruises none of which have arrived, they have the correct email address, this is not the first time I have had this problem it has happened with other companies as well, I have no filters set and they do not go in...

meeesh by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can no longer access webmail for ntlworld

When I try to log in, my email address is accepted however when I enter my password I get an error response (see below). I am certain my password is correct!Your email or password was incorrect. Please try again or go back to change your email.I then...

mitlak by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has anyone had an email about a 13% rise on their monthly bill.

I just had a Talk Talk sales rep at my door that told me this, and he said Virgin Media had informed customers in email mid-March. I have folders in my emails where I move emails to if it's from any company I pay for service's. His "closing sales pit...

herio22 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why am I being steered to join myvirginmedia to access my emails?

Since yesterday, I am unable to access my emails via the virgin website.  For around 20 years, I have been accessed my emails on my smartphone via the virgin website/email.   I cannot access the path I have used for years, every route I take send me ...

MJR1961 by Settling in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

no access to email

yet again after two days of virgin outage we still can not get access to our email or account we just getting the swirling icon stuck on logging in SORT IT OUT VIRGIN also i want my compo

bulldog by Dialled in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my email has been hacked

Recently my NTLWORLD email has been hacked.Whoever has done it is attempting to purchase electrical items via my E-bay account (emails flooding my inbox with items I am certainly not interested in).i have managed to get ebay to close my account down....

Email failures

Only this morning was there issues with internet and emails also web site supposedly then resolved. I did say ‘for now’. Down again for me in area 14 postcode BD2 so using phone data. VM get your act together ! 

ianjayne by Rising star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos