cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden Email!

Travers93
Tuning in

My Mum as lost access to her Virginmedia email for the last 4 weeks now! We have tried to access it through a PC, 2 different mobiles, a tablet, a Laptop, via 3 different Browsers. We've followed advice from your helpline, Gadget Team and the Tech Team, we've cleared the cache (although why it would effect 6 different machines the same way is beyond me), all to be met with the same screen, with the same FOBBIDEN staring at us. we can get into her Virginmedia account, just not her email!

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Travers93 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of your Mum's email issue.

As you've advised it's her account, this is something we'll need to speak to her about as it's an account holder only action.

Please can you either get her to register on the Forums, it'll need to be via a different email to the one we're discussing and we'll be more than happy to assist.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I'm Travers93 Mum, and it's my email that I can not get in to.

Hi @Lyn944 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the issues with your email address. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hi Sabrina,

It's been a while and we haven't heard anything, and I still haven't got access to my email, so I thought I would ask if there as been any movement?

Hi Lyn944,

Thank you for reaching back out, so I can help, i will send you an invite into a private chat, once received click on the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.