cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email down

claresteve2
Tuning in

Hi my email has been down for over 24 hours please can someone advise.

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Follow the advice posted here: Mailbox is unavailable - Virgin Media Community - 4771528

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi claresteve2,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry that you're having this issue with your email account. Have you been able to follow the advice kindly linked by @Graham_A? If so, did this resolve the issue for you?

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hi

No it didn't resolve it, i can access my main account email but the secondary account email which is used the most is the one i can't access.

I have tried logging into the main account to reset the password for the secondary email but it doesn't even appear in the list of email accounts.

please help 😉

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear this hasn't help resolve things @claresteve2

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can escalate things for you. 

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for chatting with me over PM @claresteve2.

I'm glad to hear the email issue is now resolved. 

If you have any further issues, please pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist 🙂 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide