cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Answering callback request

clareet2021
Tuning in

Last week my email was blocked, and after a lot of messages and a phone conversation with IT, it was eventually cleared. Since then I have had several phone messages asking me to ring back, but there is no suitable option on the phone menu, as it is not TV,  broadband, home phone or mobile, and none of the sub-options under those apply either. I don't know why someone possibly from IT wants to speak to me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@clareet2021 wrote:

there is no suitable option on the phone menu, as it is not TV,  broadband, home phone or mobile, and none of the sub-options under those apply either.

Email issues are dealt with under the Broadband option. Once you have selected that option my suggestion would be to then you hang on and choose option 2 "Faults or technical issues".

Once you are talking to a human explain the original fault and that it has been fixed by VM but that the Technical Team has just asked you to call them back.

It's strange because lots of people post here to complain that they never get the promised call back from VM and their fault still remains unfixed.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@clareet2021 wrote:

there is no suitable option on the phone menu, as it is not TV,  broadband, home phone or mobile, and none of the sub-options under those apply either.

Email issues are dealt with under the Broadband option. Once you have selected that option my suggestion would be to then you hang on and choose option 2 "Faults or technical issues".

Once you are talking to a human explain the original fault and that it has been fixed by VM but that the Technical Team has just asked you to call them back.

It's strange because lots of people post here to complain that they never get the promised call back from VM and their fault still remains unfixed.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @clareet2021 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your email, have the calls stated what they are in regards to at all? 

Are you still facing issues with the email or is all sorted now?

clareet2021
Tuning in

That issue has been sorted out by Kath F on a private stream, thank you. However the issue about not having any suitable options on the phone line is a real one, not only for me. I have tried the various options, and have to choose lots of irrelevant sub-options, none of which relate to email, until I give up.

This has been answered by Coenoby as regards the phone options. The email was sorted out before. Thank you.

Hi clareet2021, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. I am happy to hear that this was answered by Coenoby and do please let us know if you need anything further. - Chris.