cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

\not able to send emails with signature turned on

Simon_Gin
Joining in

Hi

I have seen lots of posts with very similar problems but have not seen any notes on how to resolve this. When I send email with my signature automatically on I get the following message 552 5.7.0 SPAM Content Found (VM603) spuYp6Y2nu0xCspuYpIg2C turn the signature off and hey presto it works.

Last weekend I spent 3 hrs on the phone with VM support and eventually ended up with a nice lady who said she would send an email through to management team and some would phone me back when it was resolved.  I received a phone call last Tuesday asking if all was OK and of course it was.  But guess what I am in the same position again apart from reading is the forum to turn my automatic signature of I had spent another 2 hrs on the phone with VM support even trying to charge me for their support by remoting onto my pc and resolving the problem with my software.

When I asked for an email address that I could make an official complaint I was told there wasn't one.  After telling them the reason I signed up with VM ratter than Sky was we don't have to pay for support, at this point I was transferred to another team.  I could hardly hear the gentleman at the other end of the line so asked if he could turn his volume up and he did then cut me off and didn't phone me back.

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Do you have a URL in your signature?

AllenSmith
Dialled in

Simon,

As per @goslow reply it’s likely there is something in your signature (a link, some text or and image) that the spam detection system is kicking out. Vm use industry standard spam management systems so it’s likely even if you were able to get VM to let this signature through, the person receiving your emails system would mark it as spam and either junk it or bounce it.

Allen

Allen Smitth
If my post was helpful, please give me Kudos. If I have answered your query then please mark it as an accepted solution.
My Broadband Ping - VM Connection