Community Natter
For tech-free friendly chat and 'off-topic' conversation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

noip2 not returning web address

HelloJust switched from Sky to Virgin I,m having trouble with getting noip2 to connect to my web name, noip2 shows my ext ip as registered, but can not connect via web name, using ext ip I can access the website. I have forward the ports I need, Hope...

spiky by Just joined
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Yet more email problems

Hello I started out with cable and wireless then NTLWorld and now Virgin Media so I've been around for a while. I don't use a smart phone and access my email using outlook on a PC at home.If I'm travelling I will use email via the virgin media home p...

Virgin's inflexibility with pricing for loyal customers

I've been with VM for around 20 years, and every contract renewal have a similar conversation about pricing for existing customers and why they continue to penalise me over new customers.This year I wanted to drop my landline (it's not a landline any...

rogersbuk by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

Samsung TV display setting

The display on my Samsung QLED tv sometimes looks matt when viewing my Virgin 360 tv box.What is best setting on tv to make display appear gloss? 

phammond2 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky Sports +

I recently posted to ask if anyone knew if Virgin customers were going to have access to the new news Sky Sports + (plus) service that is due to commence in August.Sadly, it would appear that my post and other posts regarding this subject have been r...

Post Code

Can anyone supply me with the post code of where I returned my old WiFi router? I did not take a note of this prior to posting it and now I can’t track my parcel.Kind regards Liz xx 

EMutch by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where the hell is Virgin Media Extra 1?

I'm getting absolutely ripped off my money for too long by VM (ROI customer.Tonight is the last straw, I want to watch Europa League, Marseille Atalanta and I see VM advertising on their twitter accounts, except... The channel does not exist?Cannot t...

bagger by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos