cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Post to Phone Switchover Forum

blarnnie
On our wavelength

I'm trying to post my 2ps worth of comment on the Phone Switchover Forum, but just get No Entry sign!

I am signed in (I'm posting this as proof). Any idea what's going on?

3 REPLIES 3

Alby41
Up to speed

I can see your post ...nay problem ...sometimes stuff like that is identified by someone at the community web site and that it happens maybe .. to be mildly contentious and perhaps encouraging too much debate .. I do not what the criteria for that is though ..and a no entry and no posting ... I am unable to find a reason why your subject falls into that category it seems fairly topical to me and a real good subject .. 

I saw a posting about alleged fraudulent activity once by an overseas VM CS advisor that was blocked wnd a no go area .. obviously a serious litigation on the horizon it would seem ... however your subject is not in that arena.

My advice on digital switchover posting is that I have been advised that VM is ALL  digital , I have 1 coax cable in to my property no other landline wires .. my phone connection goes into the WALL BOX on the inside of my home .... not router and so thus I am connected to my incoming cable. ... I remember being stranded and cut off from the phone system for about a week here ..VM came up with their solution which works fine for me .. I was advised by computer boffin and ex employee techo from VM .. happy days ...😁

blarnnie
On our wavelength

Tx for your response Alby41.

I couldn't actually post a message for anybody to object to it!

Anyhow, it's OK now. I had to join a sub forum first before I could post.

Tx for taking time to respond.

Blarnnie

👍