cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt upgrade not going to plan

Mutt266
Joining in

Just over a week ago I received an email offering an upgrade to Volt bundle. Completed update on line and received acknowledgment email plus copies of the new contracts, final screen said should hear further in 48hrs. Now one week on, nothing further heard and according to account there are no outstanding orders. Anyone else having similar issues?

3 REPLIES 3

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mutt266, thanks for the message and welcome back o the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Volt service and the Volt benefits are added within 14 days of accepting the service. 

Can you confirm what Volt issues you are currently having?

Kind regards, Chris. 

Mutt266
Joining in

Hi Chris, thanks for the response. Upon completion of the upgrade process the final screen said there should be further contact within 48hrs. There was an automated generic email on the day however since then nothing further and no order showing on account. So at the moment nothing has changed from existing services I have. If it takes 14 days then fair enough but there is no mention of that and I was just worried there had been a problem with the transaction.

HiMutt266, thanks for the reply and I understand where you are coming from. 

I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further and to confirm that everything is in order. 

Kind regards, Chris.