cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

catch up on demand not available

Jude2
Dialled in

This morning I have no access to catchup or ondemand options.  when i check the system settings page, it shows that the last update at 6.40 this morning failed during configerating.  I have checked the wifi connection it shows that its very good. so not sure if this is a network issue nationwide, or a wifi issue I have, or even if its the v6 box? anyone else having this issue.  Also While checking the system settings page, I noticed that the programming is only showing up to Monday 25th October.  I thought that it should at least be Tuesday 26th October by now?

Any help would be grateful, really don't want to have to reboot boxes or routers unless necessary.  

3 REPLIES 3

Lachiexyz
Tuning in

Having similar issues here. None of my apps are available, it's just greyed out. Our internet is just fine, so guessing Virgin is suffering a technical glitch their end.

Also, rebooting my box had no effect. Same issue.

Jen_Y

Sorry for the loss of service you're having. 

We're looking in to this have this resolved ASAP. 

The fault is raised with reference F009343469. 

Jen_Y

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello All,

We've taken another look at the ticket and have been advised this has now been closed as resolved earlier this morning. Please let us know if this has been resolved for you, a reboot of the box may be required.

Rob