cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do Virgin try to make you subscribe to Starzplay for shows which are already free on BBC iPlayer?

thebands
On our wavelength

Series 1 of The Capture is available on BBC iPlayer but Virgin won't let me watch if without subscribing to Starzplay?

WHY?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This sounds like the old gremlin with iPlayer boxsets not always listed on the EPG, but freely available via the app.

Simply load the iPlayer app via Home > CatchUp > All Channels > BBC iPlayer or Home > Apps & Games > Apps (both have the same end result), and watch your chosen programme from within the iPlayer app itself.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This sounds like the old gremlin with iPlayer boxsets not always listed on the EPG, but freely available via the app.

Simply load the iPlayer app via Home > CatchUp > All Channels > BBC iPlayer or Home > Apps & Games > Apps (both have the same end result), and watch your chosen programme from within the iPlayer app itself.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks