cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring settings from Tivo to V6

scurtis
On our wavelength

Hello,

I did manage to get upgraded from Tivo to V6 (contrary to one of my previous posts), but I'm having trouble transferring the settings from the old box to the V6.

The instructions give a webpage and say to select 'Manage my Tivo' - there is nothing like that on that page. Much searching this forum hasn't come up with a current page that works, either.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks,

Sue.

41 REPLIES 41

We're very sorry to hear you feel this way @shawty1984 

I can see that @japitts had recommended restarting the series link and @TonyBBM63 had stated they were going to check back after trying, we were just wondering if this had changed anything for them? 

Thanks again.

@Ashleigh_C wrote:

We're very sorry to hear you feel this way @shawty1984 

I can see that @japitts had recommended restarting the series link and @TonyBBM63 had stated they were going to check back after trying, we were just wondering if this had changed anything for them? 

Thanks again.

Changed anything for him? Like what? How about instead of getting your customers to sit there for ages redoing every series link, you get onto your bosses to fix what was a useful feature. Oh I forgot, were moving to 360 which has awful series link features.