cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports UHD channel 532

DanMck
Up to speed

Can anyone confirm what package this is on as it is greyed out on my EPG? I have a current sky sports plus HD subscription and as far as I am aware the top TV bundle. 

Has it actually launched and will it cost more. I cannot find any details online to confirm the cost or any actual details of the 3 new channels ? 

12 REPLIES 12

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@NinjaMeerkat wrote:

@RedStev wrote:

So as I already have Ents and Cinema UHD, what would be the additional .... £3 ?

If UHD is already included in your package then surely it should be free and just needs to be activated?

No, it's not included. Yet another Sky imposed supplement I'm afraid.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have had to pay £7 extra even though I have the full package including paying £6 extra last year for cinema uhd which I hardly use so I asked to swap also but no joy.

As usual always have to pay extra.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Darkie_uk wrote:

As usual always have to pay extra.

As per nodrogd's comment above, you can thank Sky for this.

The BT Sport suite of channels is included in Maxit-TV tier, unlike on Sky where it's a premium-extra. That inclusivity extends to the UHD channel.

Whereas Sky impose extra charges for HD & UHD on their premium channels - VM are just passing this on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks