cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Recordings playback pixelated and juddery

Manse28
Joining in

Hi, I’m currently experiencing the exact same issues with playback on recorded shows. Live TV is all fine.

could someone advise on the quickest way to resolve this please?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Manse28 

FYI it's usually better to start your own thread than add "me too" to someone elses.

Does the same problem happen if you pause live TV and watch it delayed by, perhaps, 30 seconds? That's also a recording and using your HDD in the same way.

If that's also affected, then there's 2 ways you can report this..

1: Call VM Faults on 150 (from your VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone)

2: Wait around here for VM staff to pickup the thread - that might take a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi yes the same problem happens if I pause live TV and try to play back.

I’ll give VM a ring tomorrow and await their reply to this message soon.

Thanks for your help.

Good Morning @Manse28, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues when watching the TV services. How are things looking currently?

I've not been able to locate your account to look into this, can you confirm if you were able to speak to our team earlier in the week?#

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi I have rang VM and followed the automated instructions. Unfortunately we are still having issues so I’d appreciate any help to get this resolved ASAP.

thanks

Thanks for coming back to us @Manse28,

I'd be happy to look into this further for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn