cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving V6 box and router/phoneline in house

shaunbrace
Joining in

We have just had a house extension and are moving our living room to the new part, so I would like to arrange to get my TV and broadband cable and phone line moved in my house. Can't see anything on main site about getting an engineer, but looks like it's possible through this site. Could a forum team member please start the process.

Thanks,

Shaun

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can go down the same route as reporting a fault to get this done. The only difference is because the alteration is not actually fault related you will be charged the fixed callout fee of £25

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Shaun,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums!

That should be no problem at all - we can certainly get that arranged for you. As @nodrogd has correctly advised, there would be a £25 one off charge for relocation appointments.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some more details

Thanks!

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Shaun,

Thank you for chatting with me via PM. Your appointment has now been booked in for you for the agreed time 🙂

Let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Beth