cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Film Four listings problem.

regentroad5
Up to speed

The last film showing on Film Four, whether standard, HD or +1, is not showing on my listings guide.

For example, the last film showing tonight is Dog Soldiers at 23.10. After that, teleshopping from 3.00.

However, if I look at listings on Freeview, Dog Soldiers is followed by Child 44 at 1.20 untill 4.00.

It appears this malfunction persists for the rest of the week.

Help/advice will be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I would concur with this being a listings error, I see the same. It looks like the ~11pm film rolls into the ~1am film and F4 then closes - whereas on the VM EPG it runs 11pm > 3am or thereabouts.

This is an ideal case for emailing a quick note to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk with the details. Verifiable errors are usually resolved in a couple of days of emailing.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I would concur with this being a listings error, I see the same. It looks like the ~11pm film rolls into the ~1am film and F4 then closes - whereas on the VM EPG it runs 11pm > 3am or thereabouts.

This is an ideal case for emailing a quick note to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk with the details. Verifiable errors are usually resolved in a couple of days of emailing.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks