cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBC HD no sound

AndrewMc1
On our wavelength

Suddenly the BBC HD channel sound is not working. I have changed nothing. Rebooted everything unplugged cables etc, and still nothing. Its the only channel sound not working?

Thanks

Andrew

44 REPLIES 44

"did you click on the TV issue/fault - only known fault in my area is for Sky on demand..."

It is now showing in the Service Status at the top of this page.  It doesn't actually specify what the fault is except for a TV issue.

Does any Mod want to get in on this?

mine has just started working again this morning . i am in hertfordshire ... 😀

philhobbs
Tuning in

We have no sound on channel 108 on either of our boxes, which suggests it's not a fault with the boxes. We have re-booted both and taken the previous advice to switch the audio to "Dolby digital to PCM" on both. All other channels seem to be OK. Hopefully, someone can provide a simple solution? I have tried phoning but can't speak to a human being, just texts which take me round in a circle back to where I started!

Thanks Tony24 - just checked and we are back now too!!  😄

Please ignore my message. The sound has just come back on (for no apparent reason). So it's solved for now at least!

Have a look at the other thread - it wasn't just you!!  😄

Sixx
Tuning in

...ours back too.   Glad it's sorted - would be nice to know what it was and even nicer if we're not always told to reset it all at our end 

Hi All,

This has been confirmed as fixed.

Please let us know if you're still having any issues.

Thanks

Melissa

Richspence
Tuning in

It's now working for me, sound came back sometime this morning on BBC One HD