cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary issue with WrestleMania 39

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just a heads up which I noticed on Check Service Status for those trying to order WrestleMania 39 

We hope to fix this by 1 April at 17:40

Our technician is in your area and is working to fix things.

You might find that WWE PPV event WrestleMania 39 is not available on the 360 boxes,. We are sorry about this, our engineers are looking at fixing this as soon as possible

You can however actually order and watch Wrestlemania directly through https://www.wwe.com/ 

It's only £9.99 for a months subscription (cancel at any time by giving 30 days notice) on there which is £10 cheaper than paying via the BT Box Office. Plus you can watch the replays at any time.

You will also be able to watch the Next Stand & Deliver Live event which takes place at 6pm today

Devices  you can watch it on (ideal if you have a firestick or a TV with the app) are listed on the following page.

https://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork/ 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Latest update via Check Service Status is that it won't be fixed until 3 April at 13:40 (estimted fix)

wwe ppv.jpg

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The temporary issue has now been fixed,

Hello,

You have asked us to keep you up to date on the problem which is affecting your TV service(s).

Fault Ref: F010422554

This problem has now been fixed.

The Virgin Media Team

P.S. We don't pick up emails from this mailbox, so please don't reply to this email address.

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

Hi newapollo,

Apologies for the issues watching Wrestlemania 39, have you been able to watch it since posting? Was this an issue for Saturday night or Sunday night's show? Given you posted early on Sunday I'm guessing it was for Saturdays show?

Rob

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Rob,

I had no issues watching Wrestlemania on either night - I actually use the wwe app and don't rely on the PPV broadcast on the VM boxes (it's half the price)

I was just posting to inform other users of the problem and alsoto let them know that it had been fixed before the first nights (Saturday) show was broadcast.

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

Hi newapollo, 

Thanks for clarifying that for us. 

If you need us for anything - you know where we are. 

Have a great bank holiday. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs