cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECORDING RADIO PROGAMMES ON TV360

Tansi
Joining in

Does anyone know how to use the Virgin TV360 to record radio programmes?

The main menu no longer includes the radio channels, so I am unable to select the radio shows I would like to record.

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The short answer is you can't. The Horizon platform V360 runs on was never designed for radio use, VM have been able to tweak it so you can listen to stations on it, but that's all. Every other Liberty Global cable operation uses apps to access radio on Horizon. Recording is only possible on TiVO driven boxes.

On VM you have Radioline & BBC Sounds apps, & eventually this will be the only way to access radio.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Tansi 

As @nodrogd  said, I'm afraid you can't record radio programs.

You can however access the radio stations by clicking on the Home button on the 360 remote.

The shortcut to the radio stations is in the bottom right hand corner.

Also if you click on Apps you can access further radio stations by opening either the BBC Sounds app or the RadioLine app.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali