cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No live tv

JOsephine10
Joining in

New 360 box. Cannot watch live TV. OK watching on apps  and recording but get CS2004 error code. When trying to watch anything live. Helpdesk are useless. Have checked connections and rebooted numerous times. Any suggestions? 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

is this a new TV install? Was it an engineer install or self-serve Quick Start?

Is the physical co-ax cable (for live TV) present & finger-tight?

In what way were the helpdesk useless - can you elaborate on what was said/advised? Have you checked for known area faults using the automated line - 0800 5610061. I'd like to hope the agent you spoke to would have checked this, but you've not explained what was discussed on the call so I won't assume anything.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JOsephine10, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with watching live TV on your 360 box. 

Taking a look at the account, the box is currently showing as unreachable. This could mean you have the box switched off or there may be a more in-depth issue instead. 

If the box is switched off, please turn it back on, pop a post here to let us know and then keep the box on until we reply back. If the box is already switched on, let us know so we can arrange an engineer for you. 

Let us know asap 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs