cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard Copy of TV360 Manual

RichardGJones
Joining in

Hello

I had a TV 360 bundle deliverd to me in February with no instructions no manual for the TV360 box and remote. I have tried Customer sevices 16 times requesting a hard copy each time I am told it is requested and in the post. I have a sight issue so ideally want a large print but a standard copy will be fine I can get help setting up recordings etc. Anyone any idea who I contact to get this sorted as calling 150 has failed so far?

many thanks

richard

22 REPLIES 22

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi,

I am sorry that you haven't yet received this manual yet. I can see that a manual was sent out to you last week, and should be with you shortly. Could you continue to monitor this, and let us know if you don't receive the manual over the next few days?

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hello 

so its  6 months since I had the package with no instructions or manual for the TV bpox 360 and remote and no help with getting a hard copy of the manual actually sent out,  obviously I am at a stage of losing the will to carry on with Virgin Media. What number do I contact to talkj to a real human being who can help me, as a person with a sight issue you must have a department at virgin media that deal with this and disability awarness of customers.

I have called 150  to get help and been told that a manual has been ordered and in the post to me on the following days 3rd , 14th, 27th March, 13th, 20th, 30th April, 13th, 22nd, 27th May, 6th, 14th, 19th, 21st, 28th June, 13th, 23rd July, 3rd and 22nd Aug 2020 a total of eighteen times over 6 months. You must agree that is not unacceptable for a company like Virgin Media. 

I will wait to see if it turns up again I have waited 6 months whats another week. If this does not arrive by Friday can you please give me a contact who can help me, as calling 150  is of no use at all. I just get told there is no option to send out a hard copy of the manual on the system or that they have requested a hard copy to be posted and it and it will be with me withing 7 working days. 

PLEASE HELP

Richard

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it’s clear Virgin are NEVER going to send you a hard copy. 

Hi Richard,

As you said in post number 3 you don't have a computer or printer I assume you must be struggling to follow this thread on a phone, if you know someone with a computer and printer you could get them to follow the links in post 2 to print out the manuals on those links. This could be the quickest option and possibly very disappointing as they may not be as detailed as you were hoping for.

Probably not the answer you were looking for, but it shouldn't be too difficult to ask for a printed version even if it's only a standard version.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning Richard, 

I have further reached out to the relevant team in order to gain a hard copy of this for you. 

I can see that you have a complaint raised regarding this,  it is assigned to the correct team. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

dont worry @Zak_M I've already sent one.  For whatever reason the official process isnt working, lets not send a 9th out!

Richard lets hope you get this one tomorrow 

Do we know why the official process is not working? Having been told 18 times it has been ordered and will be with me in 7 - 10working days. Something at your end is going very wrong. As I have never had a single hard copy of a manual in the post.

I do however get large print letters apologising that my complaint has still not been dealt with after 8 weeks. Also a package arrived  from virgin media with a transformer in it not requested by me. Also another large print letter arrived saying my complaint was closed!! So Virgin Media do have the correct address for me obviously. 

many thanks 

Hi @RichardGJones,

I do apologise for the inconvenience caused. Let us know when the manual turns up and if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi, I have read through this thread and clicked on the links provided. But even though you have requested a hard copy manual, the links only take you to the user guide leaflet, as provided in the new remote package. I'm wondering if Virgin actually consider this leaflet to be a manual?

Hey @RichardGJones our records show that your guide was delivered on Friday at 13:56...can you please confirm?