cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Multiple recordings at once

Suzi81
Joining in

On my old virgin remote i was able to delete multiple recordings at once by pressing clear? Im unable to work out how to do this on the 360 remote? Is this possible?  Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Suzi81 

Go to Recordings > All Recordings > If you have more than one series recorded and you want to delete the whole series, scroll to the program title and press record button and see a  menu. with a  choice of two options :-  'Delete recordings' and 'Delete and cancel future recordings'

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

roy247
Superstar

You can also go to Recordings, Recorded View all, Manage storage, enter your pin, select Fast clean-up options and find another 5 options to delete recordings.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Suzi81 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I cannot really add anything to what our fantastic community members have already advised. Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R