cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get access to re-schedule an engineer

riparker
Joining in

Hi.  I'm trying to re-schedule an engineer who is booked for tomorrow.  No matter what avenue I try to take to do this (and I've been trying for the past hour) it seems I always get directed back to doing it online and it keeps giving me the message 'Sorry, we can't run a test on your services right now'.  I don't want a test.  I just want to re-schedule the appointment so I don't get charged £25.  Thanks, Rich

6 REPLIES 6

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@riparker 

Are you saying that the appointment is not in the orders and appointments section of My Virginmedia?

https://my.virginmedia.com/trackorder/view-orders

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @riparker 

When I had a tech appointment a couple of weeks ago it wasn't showing in My Virgin Media via the browser on my PC, however it was showing in the app on my mobile so it might be worthwhile checking the app as well.

If using the app click on the head and shoulders icon in the top right hand corner, then on the screen that opens click on Orders & Appointments

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Yep, it's also not in there, as it was made yesterday.

Thanks, but the appointment doesn't appear on the mobile app either.

Hi riparker, thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that there has been an issue with the engineer. 

I will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further for you. 

Please look out for the purple envelope. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi riparker, thanks for the message. 

I am glad that this is now resolved and please do let us know if you need any further assistance? 

Kind regards Chris.