cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 mini problems

Susanbtoad
Joining in

Hi - I’m having problems connecting mini 360 to new tv via WiFi   Worked fine on old tv. Now no welcome or instruction page appears. Screen goes blank when switched to hdm source. I have tried in different ports. The tv is connected via WiFi. Is this the cause of the problem? Thankyou for any suggestions 

14 REPLIES 14

It came with the mini I think. But that’s a good shout 👍

roy247
Community elder

If you still have the old TV you could try connecting that back up to see if you still have the same problem, it might help towards proving where the problem is if you haven't disconnected any cables from the mini box.

If you do still have the old TV and swapping back works check that the mini box video out is set to automatic.

The flashing red arrows should indicate a internet connection problem.

Tried the old tv - no joy🤦‍♀️

Will have to get them in I guess

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Hi Susanbtoad,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 😊

sorry to hear you're having some issue with your box, we've been unable to locate any details for you from our side.

So please let us know if this is something you still need help with, and we can pop you over a private message.

Alex_Rm