Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unwanted Cables & External Box

I have recently cancelled my broadband and TV deal with VM with the provided termination date of 05/08/24.As I am in the process of arranging for works to be carried out both externally and internally I would like my property returned to the state it...

Mac80 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New tv customer

Hiim a current broadband customer but looking to upgrade to add the 360 box. I also don’t have a current landline phone so don’t know if that is an issue?The coaxial cable for the broadband is in the dining room but the TV and 360 Box will be at the ...

Pixelation

I have started to get pixilated picture on my tv and have followed the instructions to correct the situation and nothing has changed. 

Audio out of sync

Recently I've noticed that when watch programs that the audio is slightly out of sync with the video. It's only about a second but it can be annoying watching someone speak the voice stops but the lips are still moving.I've rebooted the box a couple ...

chrispy1 by Dialled in
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! TV Recordings gone

Can anyone tell me why my recordings all disappear this has happened approximately after 1 month and has happened 3 times now  thanks 

nufccl by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Soundbar/HDMI/360 box - no sound at all.

My brother recently had an issue with garbled sound on his TV and it turned out to be his 360 box. A new one was installed but I'm convinced that something isn't right with it or a setting therein. Since installation he's been having problems getting...

moggyman by Up to speed
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 working with Sonos beam

After ‘upgrading’ to V360 after a long time on V6 within in minutes sound kept dropping from Sonos to TV sound and back again.Virgin no helpSonos no helplooked on here and ‘haroldino’ on here suggested CEC less adaptor Bought Lindy one from Amazon,pl...

RisoLC by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 360 box not playing recordings

I have two Tivo boxes converted to 360. The second box is used by my elderly mum. Every day now for the past four or five days when she starts to go and watch something she has recorded, it will not play any recordings she just gets a spinning wheel....

Marco68 by On our wavelength
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No TV360 Upgrade Option

On Monday, I received the email saying I need to upgrade to TV360 to get Sky Sports +, but don't have the upgrade option on my V6 box.  I've looked everywhere, in every menu and have even rebooted the box, but it doesn't show.  Can somebody help with...

Smevster by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos