cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no network coverage sorry

gokus
On our wavelength

sad to be back again as there's no live chat 

whats going on no network coverage once in 3 weeks i had a hours  coverage rest of time 20 odd trys to send a text  calls  unusable  i know I've posted a lot before new sims etc do zip and no i cant call or text as there's no coverage yet virgin expect me to pay for something that im not getting 

3 REPLIES 3

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So what is this saying re coverage and faults? https://www.o2.co.uk/coveragechecker

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

gokus
On our wavelength

i do know how to see if i can get o2 here it's like first thing anyone would do  geee if i did not get covrage i would not joined o2/virgin my whole point its been down 3+ weeks on and off maybe look at past posts of mine thanks  have a great day

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi gokus,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, glad AI was able to get the issue resolved for you with a resolution you were happy with, if there is anything else i can help with or you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.