cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the hell virgin

MillwallNick
Joining in

Since 25th I've had issues with data I thought it was sorted when I got settings sent to me but its still not working I spoken to a few members of staff and been ill advised basically one told me should be sorted by next week, then I lost Al my services briefly so I rang spoke to higher tech whom said it would be working by last night 6pm but guess what it wasn't, so called back this morning to be told it was fixed at 6am but man couldn't help me so again through to higher tech who said it wasnt in fact fixed and mentioned something with regards to speaking to people on Philippines and then went on to tell me I'm on ee data sim then I'll be on Vodafone till next year when u join with O2 and told me to go to ee service checker I couldn't do that properly as showing no outage so I rang ee and they didn't have a clue why I'd be checking there service checker and told me to ring customer services for virgin but I instead hit Facebook and twitter and they asked me who my sim data thing is with and listed all 3 companies something needs to be done as in fed up of the lack of service and wrongful information being given to me and to top it off I asked are you going to compensate me to be told as I've gone to deadlock about a totally different issue nothing to do with this latest issue

18 REPLIES 18

Not to be rude to you or anyone else 

1 when this first started settings were sent to me

2 then my phone said no data again so rang back and was told there was an outage then told fix estimated next week

3 then I lost all services so rang back as wasnt happy as ya can imagine only to be told it would be fixed 6pm last night

4 this morning I rang back and was told it was fixed at 6am this morning and passed through to higher tech second time and told it wasn't and to check ee service checker which wasn't any good as wasn't showing errors

5 then I thought ring ee and ask what's going on explaining situation they didn't have a clue and put me back to virgin needless to say I didn't ring I asked on social media whom sent me here

6 I've recently had a new sim which was meant to be better and stop all the issues above as I'd previously had the no service issue and had issues making receiving calls 

7 so as for what network virgin are using for my services is beyond me as ya can see its been very trying week ringing constantly to get help I get no joy out of complaining or ringing its a pain in the.... But I need my service I pay for and not to be miss led by anyone 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MillwallNick

Thank you for coming back to me. I understand your confusion and apologies that you have been in touch with us and have received different information. I understand that this is not an ideal situation, and I understand that the data issue must be frustrating.

However, as per your latest conversation with our team, the issue is still going on, as you're being impacted, and we do not have access to view this further via our Forums.

If you'd like to discuss this issue further, please get in touch with our technical Mobile team on .

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I understand that. Was there a particular number i should call coz getting someone who understands and doesn't judge is near impossible. Appreciate your help and honest feedback and for understanding the situation 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MillwallNick,

Thank you for coming back to us. You can call our team on 0345 600 0789 and they will be able to assist you further. 

Please keep in mind that our team operates between 8am-9pm between Monday-Saturday, and 8am-6pm on Sundays.

Keep us updated and let us know if you need any further help.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

How do these setting things work I've literally tried everything except get another phone 

Hello Nick

Did you call the team yesterday as per my colleagues advise? 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Call them u had them on speed dial all seems sorted now but not coz virgin I done it via settings manually really angry at lack of customer service to be fair 

I am sorry you feel this way but glad all sorted

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I feel this way coz I've been miss lead and made to chase ee myself