cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail - unable to extend length of rings

KNS
Joining in
  • I have a Samsung a52s 5g mobile phone & I'm unable to extend the amount of time it rings before it switches to voicemail. I want to extend the rings from 20 seconds to 30 seconds & I've followed the advice of keying in **61*+44745833xxxxx*11*30# but it still only rings for 20 seconds before it switches to voicemail. When I also key in *#61# it also confirms it only rings for 20 seconds & not 30 seconds before switching to voicemail. Can someone please help because I am missing out on calls because it switches to voicemail too quickly hence why I want to extend the length of time it rings before it goes to voicemail. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This comes up on a lot of forums and not just Virgin. Always seems to be Samsung.

Suggest you do the following. Turn off WiFi. Make sure your network mode is 3G/2G only and then try.

Seems to cure it for some.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This comes up on a lot of forums and not just Virgin. Always seems to be Samsung.

Suggest you do the following. Turn off WiFi. Make sure your network mode is 3G/2G only and then try.

Seems to cure it for some.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Your suggestion worked perfectly - thank you!

Hi @KNS,

Thanks for your post and we do apologise for any issues you had with this. So pleased @enlli was able to help get this sorted 🙂

If you need help with anything else, let us know.

All the best!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs