Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media mobile account

tassevg
Tuning in

Hello,

Couple of issues here.

I've received a huge amount of bill and I would like this to be fixed straight away. I am using my friend's virgin mobile account since I don't have access to mine - tried many times with different devices and browsers even with the customer service couple of times. Ending up with system asking me for a security question which even after changing it via 789 customer service it does not work. Since I have this sim I cannot register to my virgin mobile account and customer service can confirm it. Also I did not received any text message telling me that I will exceed my allowances - not when I reached the spending cap for example even after that. Not a single text message. Since I did not had access to my virgin media mobile account to track my allowances I wasn't able to check them - again your fault by not fixing this error. Please fix your systems and I would like someone to contact me to fix this inability to register in to your systems.

Second.

I would like a full refund and compensation for this huge bill. The £5 spending cap did not worked at all. £99.99 bill while the cap is £5 is not ok. I can provide all the details needed so someone from here can identify and check all these problems. 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @tassevg, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the issues you're having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel