cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No wifi calling and websites blocked

Klondonkew
Joining in

Hi, wifi calling doesnt work on my iphone 13 and lots of websites aren’t opening (mostly they are wine themed) whilst I am using 5g. I switched to Virgin from Sky last week but am so far not impressed by Virgin.

Please help as am just goingbyo switch back to Sky at this rate.

Thanks Kerrie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

1. New account will require WiFi Calling turning on at Virgin's end. (not on by default)

2. The websites will be down to Parental Controls which needs turning off via your online account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

1. New account will require WiFi Calling turning on at Virgin's end. (not on by default)

2. The websites will be down to Parental Controls which needs turning off via your online account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Klondonkew, thanks for the message. enlli has provided the correct information, can you log on to the online account and change the Websafe settings to see if anything changes? - Chris. 

Thanks - Enlli’s parental control help fixed that. 
I’ll try calling about the wifi calling when I have time.

thanks for your help!

Glad to hear this advice was helpful @Klondonkew.

Please let us know how you get on with wifi calling and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs