cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

mfdupont
Joining in

I have subscribed to Virgin Media not a week ago, so I don't have any unpaid bills. I have internet conenction. I'm trying to shop online for a SIM only plan. All goes well until I click "Buy". Then the portal identifies me as an existing customer (I'm successfully logged in and can see all my account details and so on) and then I get the message:

Hi, unfortunately your account is currently suspended. You will not be able to proceed with your order until the suspension is removed. If you believe this message is in error or would like to chat to us about steps required to remove the suspension, contact a member of our friendly customer team here and they’ll be happy to help.

The support link is useless. The chatbot does not allow me to speak to a human and there is no option about my issue. If I could call Virgin Media I would, but I don't have a phone at the moment, which is the reason I'm trying to get a SIM plan.

Where is the friendly customer team that is happy to help? I need to unlock my account please.

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mfdupont 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear your account may be suspended therefore you can not get a sim only plan. To best look into this, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs