cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Guide

Greent
Joining in

What is going on with the TV Guide? Every day for the last week at least one channel as "to be announed" all day on the guide. Then the next day it is the same for another channel. After we receive notifcation that fees going up. Great customer service - not

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The TV Guide is working fine, but if yours isn't updating, your TiVo may have a fault with its internet connection meaning it can't update.

TiVo's have an inbuilt internet connection separate from your home broadband - do you have any flashing lights on the front-left of your box? If the heartbeat light is flashing, there's your underlying problem and you'll need to report that fault to VM. You can also test this by trying to use OnDemand, which also uses the internet - does this work?

On the assumption that your OnDemand/internet is working, then on your TiVo remote - follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to VM services now, and wait perhaps 30minutes for the guide to populate.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey @Greent,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you've been having with the TV guide as @japitts advised that we don't have any issues with the TV guide.

Have you been able to follow the instructions advised to refresh your boxes connection to the network?

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Steven_L