cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red button service

mike136
Joining in

I know about the red button service but it fails to work for me because I am unable to record the games when I am not in.  Wouldn’t mind so much but virgin can show marble flicking  from Uncle   Bulgaria but not games from the second most watched sport in Britain.  Perhaps some one should tell them!  Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

… or, perhaps, Virgin Media customers should understand that Virgin Media has no control over what is broadcast and that this issue needs referring to the broadcaster involved.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

… or, perhaps, Virgin Media customers should understand that Virgin Media has no control over what is broadcast and that this issue needs referring to the broadcaster involved.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You've also highlighted an issue with sports rights holders allowing their games to be shown on online-only platforms rather than linear broadcast channels.

It certainly isn't VM's issue in any case, but is another angle.