cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV GO on PC

Paudraic
Joining in

Hi,

I can see numerous posts on here relating to this issue, but cannot seem to find a fix. I cannot play TV GO on my PC,  I have tried all the browsers, edge, Chrome etc. and no luck, it still comes up with the same 'cannot play at this time; error; I have tried resetting cookies etc., but all that does is adds the PC as another device, please help 🙂

Paudraic

24 REPLIES 24

Thanks for coming back to us @Paudraic.

I apologise for the ongoing issues that you're having at the moment, please could you try to download the mobile app and see if that works for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi,

The TV go works on my macbook and not my PC, I have used different browsers, resetted everything, enabled cookies etc.but doesn't work; the app works fine it just when I go to play a program it says it is unavailable, I have also had gadget rescue look at it for 2hrs remotely and they couldn't fix. I cannot add to my nobile as all my allocations have gone to my PC.

Best wishes,

Patrick

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Paudraic,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm sorry to hear that the previous suggestions did not work and that your device allocations have gone to your PC.

If you'd like, we can reset your TVGo devices, so you can re-allocate the devices you want to use and can see if the mobile app would work for you.

Please let us know if you'd like to go ahead with this?

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Yes please reset, if it does work for the mobile app, will that indicate why it doesn't work for the PC?

Best wishes,

Patrick

Thanks for coming back to us @Paudraic.

We would need to pass account security to be able to reset your devices, I will send over a private message in a moment, please look out for this and we can get reset done.

If it works for the mobile app and not pc, it would help us determine where the issues lie.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for coming back to me @Paudraic and for confirming your information via private message.

I have been able to reset your devices now, please could you try to log in via your PC again and let me know if this has resolved the issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

No it still doesn't work.

Bw, Patrick

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Paudraic

Thanks for the reply!

What error message are you getting when trying to log in after the reset?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Hi Travis,

When you press play a particular channel, it looks to load, the channel flashes on for 1 second and then it comes up with:

Not available

Sorry - we can't play this at the moment

Thanks,

Patrick

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Paudraic

Is this the only device in which you experience these issues? Can you try the app on a different device?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team