cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscriptions app error

pepster
On our wavelength

Hello Virgin Media,

similar to what others have posted on this thread… https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Stream-from-Virgin-Media/Stream-box-not-correctly-linked-to-acc...

I have the same issue with error TS2/1/2/ERR_400/302/400 when going into the subscriptions app.  As others have mentioned I have contacted Virgin media technical support, but they really don’t understand the issue and I keep going around in circles, can you help me please?   

IMG_9953.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

iXNine
Dialled in

Hi Pepster, you will tell them that your Stream puck and account have not been properly linked, quote the error code on the screen and ask to have your issue escalated to tier two help. Finally – the most important thing – get them to read back all the information that you have told them to make sure they're logging exactly what you've said. In my experience, the first tier helpline are embarrassingly undertrained but be nice to them – they can only work with the poor scripts they've been given.

Sorry, I meant 'you will need to tell them', not 'you will tell them'. Bit dictatorial of me.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @pepster 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you so much again for your post. I can see that you have been able to speak with our social media team, can I ask what they have advised so far?