cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cutting off E10

yellowp
Tuning in

Broadband has been terrible for over a month, constantly needs resetting. On the service page it says there are no issues but I've now called support and apparently this area has an issue and they can't when it will be fixed. 

1. Does any one have a date?

2. Why does the check service page lie?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any "fix" date you get from VM is always "estimiated" and never guaranteed.  May get fixed earlier or later.

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage", also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @yellowp,

Many thanks for your recent post - sorry to hear you've been affected by broadband issues recently. 

I've been able to locate your account using your forums details and can see the notes from the weekend that there was a 'Network Stability' Issue however I've just run some further checks and this appears to have cleared now.

How are things for you at the moment? Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide