Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websafe Off but still blocking sites

johntoner1978
Joining in

Websafe settings off but still blocking sites

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.cyberghostvpn.com. PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

Error code: PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Just another issue that I have had since joining VM.   Help topics and online chat are useless

16 REPLIES 16

johntoner1978
Joining in

As I said previously know there is a work around and I could go and purchase more equipment but I am paying for a service from VM and I expect them to provide what I am paying for.    Tom_W1 asked a question and has since disappeared.   Maybe he is a BOT

Can you maybe reply ??

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @johntoner1978 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with websafe

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

ispirit
Joining in

It seems as though I'm having this problem too. I switched to virgin media just at the end of this week and before that I had no problems at all.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ispirit 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with websafe

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ispirit 

Thanks for joining me via Private Message

Great to hear the issue has managed to resolve itself, be sure to contact us if you ever require any further assistance and we'll be happy to advise further.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

johntoner1978
Joining in

VM how can this still be an issue?