QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Daily dropouts

This seems to be a running theme on these forums since the national outage a couple of weeks ago.I'm also in the same boat with dropouts happening at least twice a day. I thought I had found the issue as my power levels on the line had dropped to bet...

Regular outages - T3 timeouts

I am currently experiencing fairly regular loss of service at home. Running speed test regularly gets me a good speed usually, then occasionally won't respond at all. I have checked the router logs and am seeing the T3 timeout message on my router. I...

IMG_20230407_091243.jpg IMG_20230407_091225.jpg

Cable needs pulling onto my flat

Hi everyone. I've recently bought a new build, and moved in on the 24th March. I booked a Virgin Media engineer all the way back in December, he came on Saturday and even though I got a text a few days before saying all works outside the property wer...

New build issues

I have moved into a new build estate. The whole estste has virgin media cableing. Howevee when i try to sign up i am told there is no virgin in my area.  I am one of the first people to move into thi new estate. Can someone help me resolve this. 

nad56 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ultra fast broadband M18 7DS

Hi our area was considered as going to have ultra fast broadband service and until last month your website said that “great news we are soon coming to my address ) and I have just noticed that this has now been cancelled although virgin has already p...

Mullankd by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving router

How do I get an appointment to have my router moved to a different location. I have tried calling but I am unable to speak to anyone and have no options to choose from when calling customer services.Thanks

Resolved! Need shorter cable for hub

I recent moved the position of my hub.  In its original position it required an extra long white cable, which was supplied and fitted by Virgin many years ago. Now the hub is nearer the wall box (from out of which comes the dual connector into which ...

regarding received package

I was totally frustated with the service of Virgin media. Though I have asked for wifi connection from this, they have only sent me a box with few things even without a socket outlet. How can I use wifi when I cannot connect it to my house? Though I ...

kalana by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos