cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel

Jamie3141
Joining in

My router is now 5 days late from yodel, has been at the local depot 10 minuets from my house with no attempts to delivery and no option to collect.

Have contacted yodel and virgin multiple times, with yodel not being able to provide information and telling me to contact virgin who between reading and ignoring messages for half an hour before marking it resolved, and telling me to contact yodel have and just trying to sell me a sim card when phoning also haven't helped.

Not a great start, now considering canceling within the 14 day period can't see why virgin continue to use the worst rated courier in the UK. 

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Jamie3141

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened and thank you for your first post to our Community Forums, it's great to have you here. 

Can I ask if you have been able to sort this since your last post? 

What have Yodel said when you have reached out to them and reported that the package is at their depot? 

Thank you. 

Still not been able to sort this out.

Yodel eventually emailed and stated they had lost the package, after spending an hour an a half on the phone to virgin explaining this I had a package resent.

Now yet again yodel are not delivering it on any of the days they're supposed to, stated they missed delivery when they hadn't been to my house which yodels ceocomplains department confirmed with GPS data.

Impossible dealing with yodel or virgin to get a straight answer and now 2 weeks I've been waiting for this may just cancel and go with another provider. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Jamie3141,

Thank you for the update.

I am sorry to see that Yodel have lost your parcel, have they mentioned how this has happened? Have they managed to locate it?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide