cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel are useless

Carnavas
Joining in

Yodel gave me a 2 hour window this morning between 3:30-5:30 for delivery of my quick start setup, I sat downstairs the entire time and nobody knocked on the door. Then I check the tracking around 4:30 and it says delivery was attempted and a card left. Nobody knocked on the door and there was no card. I received a delivery from Currys today without problem.

I booked the day off work today so I would in when this arrives and it was a complete waste of time. The driver clearly couldn't be bothered or went to the wrong address. Please stop using this awful company to deliver your equipment. Now I suppose I have to wait around tomorrow on the off chance they actually attempt delivery this time. I wouldn't know because the tracking says nothing and they didn't leave a card.

If someone from VM could sort this out for me that would be great.

6 REPLIES 6

Carnavas
Joining in

The tracking is now showing as unavailable and my order details have disappeared from the app. So I guess they aren't going to even attempt redelivery and nobody will tell me what's going on.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Carnavas, 

Thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to see what has happened with your delivery here - as you can appreciate that we're limited as to what we can do when it comes down to a re-scheduled delivery. In the times we would communicate with Yodel, it would be on the reasons of a missing parcel, a continued failed delivery, confirmation of delivery but haven't received anything. 

Can you let me know if this is still the case? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi Ryan,

I managed to sort it out with Yodel but thanks for your message.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for letting us know Carnavas, we are happy to hear this has been sorted. 

Please do reach out if we can assist in the future. 

Take care, 

Nat

Josep58
On our wavelength

I don't think there is any good courier in England with good reputation. 

Yodel - Terrible delivery drivers.

Hermes/Evri - Parcels go missing.

DPD - Expensive for no reason.

DHL - Expensive with terrible service.

Royal Mail - The only really good one with some good prices. 

Companies opt for Yodel and Evri because they will probably be paying 10p a label, especially larger companies that ship massive volumes such as Virgin. In reality, the company who are using these terrible couriers probably pay more out more for compensation. 

Hi Josep58, 

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the Community. 

It's always great to get feedback and we do collate this and pass over to the relevant teams. 

If anything changes with our delivery partner we'll be sure to let you know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs