cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet

michaelslota197
Joining in

After being told I could just plug in my hub3 at my new address and be up and running, it's now been 4 whole days + the day of moving and still nothing.

I've checked all connections and even had new leads posted out to me, still nothing, running a test on the app says all is fine at my address so I need to book an engineer which will cost me £25..... Surely something is wrong?

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
It has probably not been activated onto your account at the new address.

Call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 (option 3) – you will need the serial number/MAC address off the barcode sticker and also your account number

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

It has already been activated at their end... they don't seem to understand it as much as nobody can understand the VM call centre staff. Sending an engineer out Wednesday.

Thanks

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Phone that number, activations do not always work first time. If no luck, call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hi michaelslota197, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us although we are sorry to hear that there were issues with your equipment. 

Checking this end I can see the engineer is still booked to come today as per your post so hopefully things will be sorted later on. 

Please come back to us via the Community with an update on how you get on and how it all goes. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs