cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Installation

SandraWoo
On our wavelength

I’ve placed an order for Volt TV and broadband and have been given an installation date of 24th December. I was told that pre-installation would take place on the 2nd December between 8 and 6 and that I needed to be home. I stayed in all day and no-one turned up so I contacted Virgin through chat and was told not to worry that they would come on the 3rd December. I stayed in all day but again no-one came. I don’t want to go through chat again having to keep entering the same information multiple times and so wondered if there is someone on this forum from Virgin who could just tell me when the pre-installation will take place.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Pre-installs are carried out by third party contractors. These people are a law unto themselves & can turn up at any time before your internal installation. If a problem is found with the outside ducting this causes further delays, but hopefully this is not the case.

You could try the dedicated number for the VM pre-install teams 0800 052 1734 (normal office hours only)

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks