cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Keeps Getting Cancelled

Rball88
Tuning in

I've had two installations scheduled dating back to January now and both have been cancelled. All of my neighbours have Fibre and Virgin is available, however the installation keeps getting cancelled without a technician arriving. I have spent hours on the phone with the pre-installation team only to hear some other excuse for why the installation didn't happen (the first time was due to not receiving permission to do the install, the latest was that the cabinet is already full and they cannot accept new members). I'm finding this incredibly tough to believe especially without a technician ever arriving. Anyone have any suggestions on how to best handle this? The pre-installation team seems not to care to look into this beyond whatever comes up on the computer. Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rball88 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with the installation at your address. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this further for you, and provide you with more information.

Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or the "Messages" tab after tapping your profile picture.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ