QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Install

  hi I recently joined virgin, I got the hub 3 but am having difficulty setting it up. Do I need a technician as I can’t seem to figure out where all the wires go. Thanks 

IMG_6328.jpeg IMG_6329.jpeg IMG_6330.jpeg

Incompetence or Crony practice

I was offer a plan during broadband renewal for a £34 per month. ( was also asked to take an o2 mobile & stream on top of it). but now iam being charged £40 per month just for the broadband. Its impossible and tedious to navigate the messy customer s...

Resolved! Virgin Installation Gone Wrong/Delayed

I've written this post to highlight how disastrous my Virgin Install and customer service journey has been in the hope they might pull their finger out and get it sorted and to warn anyone of what you might expect after ordering Virgin services in 20...

Hub5 and disgusting customer service

We have been with Virgin since before Virgin was Media. We were legacy NTL subscribers, so I've spoken to CServ a few times over the years. The company I have dealt with in the last 2 years is not the company I've been with for 20 years. Today was th...

Welcome email

Hi I have not revived an welcome email. My wifi is not working and I cannot call because I do not have an account number  I am desperate. Pls help 

ARDA by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant activate new 360 equipment

HiI had the new 360 box delivered about 2 weeks ago But I didn't set up until today as I was away on holiday.Its all set up and ready and I have been trying to get hold of VM to activate it  but no joy.Is there another way to activate it with out sit...