QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delivery - self install router

hi  I’ve ordered a self instalation router which was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago but hasn’t. I haven’t received any confirmation or tracking details besides my order reference ( I have checked my junk). I can’t get through to customer services as ...

Marcos71 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hub 5 not found by Connect App

I have upgraded to Hub 5 and 1 GB BB. The connect app cannot find the hub. It is working and I have followed all the advice I can find, checked everything again, rebooted, reinstalled etc. Any other advice out there? VM have not helped. It proves imp...

Exstol by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VM Broadband Provision at New House

I'm on VM . My son is moving from my place to a rented house and wants to get VM there. It is available according to a post code search. What he can not find out is whether VM have an existing cable into that property so he can use the quick start se...

loughor by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move a Virgin Street Cabinet

Hi Virgin,i want to explore moving a street cabinet to allow for a driveway.  Looking at this thread: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Re-Green-Junction-box-removal-request/td-p/4604315 the person was put in touch with...

Paul_G74 by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Router 3 Red Light

Hi,having a problem with the Superhub 3 that a lot of people have reported, solid red light; it is well ventilated and I have tried rebooting many times - taken out and put back all cables (solid red light returns).Not overly hot to touch but does sl...

Shad4w by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos