cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub not found

Daveed
Joining in

Hi,

I’m trying to set up my hub 3 as a new customer and it keeps telling me hub not found. The wall socket has two attachments but, having tried both, I still cannot get the hub to work. I think I need an engineer but no idea how to book one. Any help would be great.

cheers, Dave

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What is the Hub light doing - steady white - flashing green ?

Call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 (option 3) and see if it activated onto your account correctly - – you will need the serial number/MAC address off the barcode sticker and also your account number

If it is you will need a "Tech install" - arrange on the Pre-installation and delivery team line on 0800 052 1734

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for your help.

the green light at the bottom is flashing. I will phone those numbers.

Cheers, Dave

Hi Daveed

Thanks for posting, welcome to both the community and Virgin Media 🙂 Sorry to hear you've had trouble with the QuickStart order, less than an ideal start. I can see from checking the system that you've spoke to the team as per jbrennand's advice (thank you) and you've booked in the conversion (engineer visit) to sort this out.

Let us know how that goes or if you need anything else as well

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill