cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address not list

sacummins
Joining in

I've now phoned 3 times starting in February to try and get virgin media fibre. My current contract has now lapsed so I am paying £50 instead of £21.

My address is not listed on your address checker but every other flat in my building is listed (it just skips my number!) and your checker is showing that they can get full fibre. My address does show correctly on royalmail just not your address checking service.

Each time I have phoned your helpdesk they have said they would raise a ticket with the back office team to get it fixed but nothing has ever happened. I can't afford to keep waiting so if we can't sort it out in the next week I will need to renew at a cheaper rate with my existing provider.

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sacummins 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I will send you a PM to get some details, we can arrange for a spotter to be sent out and you'll then be contacted within 10 working days with the final decision.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sacummins 

Thanks for joining me in PM and providing me those details. I have submitted the form for you now and we'll be in touch within 10 working days.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Just for information, if Virginmedia can connect you they will need to install a new cable from the road.  It may take a few weeks before this can be done. Check the posts on this page for similar cases. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.