cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband connection loss

fiorinorob
On our wavelength

Hi all over the last three months our broadband connection keeps dropping connection, have been in contact with virgin but connection keeps dropping and is getting worse, have reset hub but still no luck, any advise before I tell virgin where to stick the router, at this rate I will not be renewing my contract.

15 REPLIES 15

Thanks for coming back to us @fiorinorob.

I have looked into your account and can see that you have an engineer visit booked in to resolve these issues.

Would you like me to try and bring your appointment forward to an earlier date?

Regards,

Steven_L

If you can yes please.

Hi all here is a link to thinkbroadband which has been tracking our internet connection, pretty much  not usable, engineer booked for Thursday hope they can sort this.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/608bb44fc150038e99fdd682998dd9cd65ae41c0

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the delayed response here @fiorinorob, I hope there's been some progress/improvement since your previous post? Please keep us updated with how you're getting on. 

Tom 

fiorinorob
On our wavelength

All sorted broadband now seems stable, no more dropping connection, virgin media engineer changed cable inside house, to router and TV box.

Hi fiorinorob,

Thanks for coming back to us and for the update, we are glad to hear the technician has now resolved your issue by changing your internal cable, if you do have any further issues moving forward please do not hesitate to come back to us?

Regards

Paul.