cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband box getting old

IAING39
Joining in

Hi, I am just wondering if there is any precedent where I can get a new broadband box. Had mine for years and pretty sure it needs replacing as mine rattles like there is something loose in there and it is always dropping out 

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What hub is it?

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi IAING39

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community and we apologise for any issues you have with the Hub. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see the equipment you have is suitable is for the broadband package you are on. 

With that being said, there should not be any rattling coming from the Hub. 

We can arrange for a technician to visit if required and in the event that the box needs replacing, it would be like for like unless an upgrade is processed. 

We would be happy to look in to this further for you so do please get in touch if you wish to proceed. 

Thanks 

Nat

Hey, yes please I would like that. Thanks x

Hi IAING39,

So we can run a few more checks and arrange a technician/ replacement Hub, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.