cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router

Wayne196317
Tuning in

Just been on phone nearly a hour to try and get a WiFi pod for bedroom , our connection keeps dropping as router is upstairs and bedroom down.

And they say they can't supply one 

Not very good as WiFi drops

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to scan your property with the VM Connect app, this is the official route.  Once done the app should allow you to order one Pod initially.  These are £8 pm for up to 3 Pods, and are free on the top tiers or Volt customers.

If the Connect app does not work, or does not allow you to order Pods, then just wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up and discuss directly with you.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/wifi-max

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

SharonBox33
Tuning in

Hi, I'm having the same issues. I get 7mbps and I need to WFH. How did you manage to speak to someone? I can't even get through to a human. What number did you call? Hope you manage to get it sorted. Thanks 

Client62
Legend

You might find this is easier to get your hands on...

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8881166

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try... 0800 064 3850 to order the first one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you. If you do call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible - if you are - it is clearly stated on the webpage.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.